Welcome my name is Miklos. I found your sit. I have a original 10,000km run Ural 4320 truck and one original uaz 469. I'm collecting other military vehicles.I send you my picture of my car.I'm kind of friends with collectors. 

If you have a Ural/Zil, Kraz, Gaz... or other eastern block vehicle please feel free to drop me an email at  kiscsepi@gmail.hu I am always happy to hear from anyone else in the UK or anywhere else who owns one of these vehicles and exchange technical information and sources of parts etc.

sorry I am Hungarian, I speak little English. I look forward to your friends.

Thank you ( :5a8c0c4a41e54_IMG_41891.thumb.jpg.f0d96dc876d52729337689d5b8f39f57.jpg

Looks like you're getting busy with it.

I do like these Russian built trucks. Good luck with it.

Surveyor.:I'm a collector. I will use Hobby. I want to take pieces and rebuild it to be like a new one. :)

Enigma:Thank you very much. There is a lot of work on it, and I'll do it over time. Complete brake repair is underway. 

1 hour ago, Kiscsepi said:

Enigma:Thank you very much. There is a lot of work on it, and I'll do it over time. Complete brake repair is underway. 

Keep us posted and pictures help

Surveyor.: I just stopped restoring work. I'm going to go from March to post photos. Meanwhile, I can get a firefighter TÜ2 Gaz66.