wlindsay1984

Nissen Hut Frames Wanted

Depends where you live, there is one for sale in Ely, Cambs complete .I think the chap wants 800 quid and will take it down for that . I can get a phone number if you want.

Hi Snort,

many thaNks for taking the time to reply to me. Im located in Northern Ireland, i was hoping someone might have some that could go  a pallett to be shipped over, not ideal location i know.

many thanks

Will

You actually just missed one in Northern Ireland, it was up on gumtree for £1500. I’m in the market for one too, probably a 24 or a 30 foot wide one, north of Scotland this time if anyone has any leads... damned awkward geography again...

We had one when my wife bought our house, I crushed it and then found out that it had once been part of the prisoner of war camp in Newtown, which coincidentally was where G &T Evens is now situated. Was I ever pissed off.

Jon

Ive got several hoops . Put mine up but fastened to containers to create an engine shed for the steam roller. How may are you needing? Mine are in Burely in Warfedale  West Yorkshire. If your interetsed please PM me.

thats very kind but I think im going to look out for the whole thing in one hit to save haulage, and to get windows and all that jazz. I will get back to you if that changes or if I come past your way with a trailer. Cheers, W