French military vehicles hotchkiss jeep sub lorry etc

stanleywindrush

Hi, we have been running a successful Facebook page on the French army, but we now have lots of people interested in the French military vehicles. We count amongst our followers many french jeep, truck and armoured vehicle collectors. Why not come and see the group on Facebook? There's something for everyone! Look for: French army reenactment group or,  hotchkiss jeep owners page (uk). Thanks everyone. 

doms1.jpg

Unfortunately Facebook isn't the best approach for that sort of thing.  I'm a reluctant member of the RB44 one and I can't even find things I know I posted a couple of months back.  There's no substitute for a proper threaded forum/bulletin board.

Andy

Facebook definitely has advantages, not least its audience coverage.  If you're aware of the corresponding limitations that's fine, but I do get a bit grumpy when some people try to use it for something it isn't.  Horses for courses or similar ...  :-)

Andy