S2a renovation project

Hi everybody

I am writing from Corsica, France, where I am starting the renovation of my Rover 8 swb ffr, 1964, vin 98 EL 86

first step for me is to try to rescue the history of the vehicle. I know from the B historical data card that it was first send to Germany to the 14/20th king's hussars. It was originally dark bronze green but ended sandy desert as the regiment went to Libya and Cyprus. But I don't know for sure which campaign it was assigned to.

does anybody know how to get evidence of a vehicle behind sent to a particular battlefield?

I thank you all in advance and I am glad to be part of your community. I will surely need support in the future. 

See you!

Attached pictures showing the first steps of the rescue from the bush!

IMG_1410.JPG

IMG_1413.JPG

IMG_1417.JPG

6 minutes ago, ruxy said:

You are asking for this info. on another board , can't find how to post there , not even certain if you will see this link  LoL

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5kIlEiLq7M8bjZYODVpYUYyd3M/view

Have a look at the  Smithies website at Kiwi for other info. you will need  $ free

Thanks! the link you sent me is for the file I already have. I am trying the Smithies and will let you know

27 minutes ago, Julien Chabin said:

Thanks! the link you sent me is for the file I already have. I am trying the Smithies and will let you know

Thank you Ruxy, I got exactly what I needed at Smithies and for free! Good for the future. I am going to improve dramatically my level of English! (useful to date with a mechanic but useless with girls...)