jim fl4

sterling smg

Hi, Does anyone know of a decent replica or copy of a sterling smg and/or mags/dummy rounds.

Its only needed as a prop so plastic/resin copy would be fine or WHY.

Thanks

Since the Sterling was what was used as the imperial blaster in the Star Wars movies, A lot of folks in the US made blasters using real Sterling parts when they all got ZFd (sorry about that). I wonder how hard it would be to buy a blaster and remodel it back into a Sterling?

Just a thought.

The price of deacts is a lot for a price of metal (New deact standards) I bought a airsoft SMG which is a very good copy and you can use it I have some SMG mags with inert 9mm rounds looks the great.

Al

Big thanks to all so far for their help. Sten replicas seen to be more common, Airsoft also an option which I will investigate.

Thanks again

You'd have to make it orange or blue, or at least to start with as there are laws on making a RIF under the VCR act (At least I think there is).

There's a props company in Ireland that makes ANY prop weapon .

They made me some fully functioning mills grenades, full strip, action, even the lever flew off when thrown.

Also a holster filler Webley, with break action, revolving chamber and dummy rounds. :wow:

They are called GREEN PIG, give them a shout, be surprised if they don't already do one.

On 28/09/2017 at 7:36 AM, Hoseman said:

There's a props company in Ireland that makes ANY prop weapon .

They are called GREEN PIG, give them a shout, be surprised if they don't already do one.

not easy to find, can you provide a link please

Edited by 00EC25