CVR(W) Fox

Bazz

I'm currently helping to restore/rebuild a CVR(W) Fox, I'm in need of a drivers instrument and switch panel. The current one fitted has a damaged multi pin socket, 3 u/s switches, and the fuse holder has degraded and is now starting to fall to pieces, so thought easier to replace then repair, if anyone has any idea where I can get one, or point me in the right direction I'd be greatly appreciative.

Bazz,

parts for the Fox are going to be best sourced through some of the folks who don't come on here much.

Somehow I suspect that Andrew Baker likely has or knows where you might get them from. He is a challenge to contact at times.

Have you joined the dreaded FB group for the Fox? Andrew is often on the CVRT FB group.

Hope you have success

Fox parts are difficult to come by. The only way you’ll find an instrument panel is from a vehicle which has been broken up. I’ve never seen one for sale. The actual instruments are common to other types so that’s maybe your best option.

Helston Gunsmiths ? - but take out a bank loan first.

Diana

I'm currently helping to restore/rebuild a CVR(W) Fox, I'm in need of a drivers instrument and switch panel. The current one fitted has a damaged multi pin socket, 3 u/s switches, and the fuse holder has degraded and is now starting to fall to pieces, so thought easier to replace then repair, if anyone has any idea where I can get one, or point me in the right direction I'd be greatly appreciative.