Does anybody have any spare 9 x 9 tent frame parts? I managed to lose a straight joiner and corner piece when packing up quickly in the rain so looking for either/both or I would buy a complete frame or a bundle of bits if that’s what somebody has and wants to sell them all together. Thanks in advance.

Available from G I Joe Army Stores:-

Thanks for this, but the listing is just for the poles not the corner/straight connectors, they don't have corner connectors but have some straight connectors on their web-site but with postage they are £20 each which seems very dear.

I've also tried Anchor Supplies as well, they usually have connectors & corners at £10 each which is much more reasonable but don't currently have either.

Have you tried ebay, several pitches at Detling had them for a tenner each sorry cant remember the names

I have a spare corner angle I can pop in the post if you want? don't have any spare straights though.

Thanks, PM sent to you, Andy

I might be able to get my hands on a 9x9 complete frame, ill have a word next time i see the person

Thanks

Does anybody have any spare 9 x 9 tent frame parts? I managed to lose a straight joiner and corner piece when packing up quickly in the rain so looking for either/both or I would buy a complete frame or a bundle of bits if that’s what somebody has and wants to sell them all together. Thanks in advance.

I will have a look I have poles and connectors Salisbury

regards Laurence

I will have a look I have poles and connectors Salisbury

regards Laurence

OK Thanks.