Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

re obtaining RAF overalls/workwear.

Recommended Posts

ive been trying to find a pair of ww2 RAF overalls/workgear that maybe groundcrew/mechanics may have worn as I'm taking my 900gal bowser to a 40s weekend & thought I shud be dressed accordingly,ive searched lots of sites etc but nothing has turned up yet that matches the type of thing ive seen in old airfield photos etc,any help in the right direction appreciated.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this