ARTBYDAVID

Something a little different

A few new Water colour Silhouettes. Quicker to paint than the more detailed work, but these can be quite effective. Hope you like them.

Scimitar Silhouette 2.jpg

Scorpion Silhouette 2.jpg

Stunning, first look thought they were photographs, any others?

Cheers, I do have others Silhouettes but not Military vehicles, but there are more in the pipeline and I will share them when they are finished.

I saw the top one and thought it was a photo.

Very well done!

Thank you. Sometimes the simplest are the most effective.

They have an indefinable something you do not find in a photograph

Thank you. Much appreciated.

Only problem is the same as Blue Belle and others.( Forum Raiders) your art appears in other places without your permission

Edited by john1950

Only problem is the same as Blue Belle and others.( Forum Raiders) your art appears in other places without your permission

Any way to put a copyright sitcker over, I know it would detract from the full effect but might help

Any way to put a copyright sitcker over, I know it would detract from the full effect but might help

Thanks for the heads up. I do use a copyright mark, but on these images they are only small. But I will add it to more images from now on. Appreciate the advice.

Nice one, gave me a jolt of nostalgia.

I once had a picture of my Recce unit in Germany as a 35mm photograph silhouetted in a similar effect. Annoyingly I lost the photo and the press office borrowed the negative. It was my best photo I had ever taken and they lost it! Still think of it 30 years on. Hay Ho.

Very effective and love it.

Nice one, gave me a jolt of nostalgia.

I once had a picture of my Recce unit in Germany as a 35mm photograph silhouetted in a similar effect. Annoyingly I lost the photo and the press office borrowed the negative. It was my best photo I had ever taken and they lost it! Still think of it 30 years on. Hay Ho.

Very effective and love it.

Sorry to hear about the photo and negative. Can never trust a press office lol. Sometimes the simplest images are the most effective. Thanks for the feedback.