landrover nick

2019 MVT normandy tour whos going

Hi i thought i would start this one off just paid my deposit for the MVT 2019 tour to Normandy ,hopefully i will be taking the Bedford MWR back to Normandy in 2019 looking forward to the trip who else is coming

attachment.php?attachmentid=126923&stc=1

DSCF0724 (2).jpg

I'm hoping to take the QL (and the missus!). If not, you'll be stuck with me again!!

Hi Nicky, Rog and I will be coming with the MWR. Ian Young , Windscreen Editor, is coming with us.

MWR.jpg

will be there with the QL, and if ready maybe my Morris Commercial will also make the trip .attachment.php?attachmentid=126929&stc=1

Normandie 2014 018.jpg

And for when all you tin box wallahs get stuck or lost, motorcycles to the rescue (or not!)

I am with you on a 3HW, booked through the IMPS though.

hunted and not sure if found the right link, can some one send the page you are looking at?

Hi Nicky, Rog and I will be coming with the MWR. Ian Young , Windscreen Editor, is coming with us.

Hi Simon what is the canvas roll on the side of your truck i am looking to make some kind of penthouse arrangement for my truck to sleep in on the xxx corps arnhem trip in 2019

Hi, I've paid my deposit to take our gmc tipper, think it will be it's first trip to France since it was de-mobed, will also be our first mvt tour, we went for the 70th but as a bystander.

Deposit paid to. Not sure what to take yet. GMC or out new purchase (1942 studebaker president! )

Deposit paid to. Not sure what to take yet. GMC or out new purchase (1942 studebaker president! )

Hi Rosie in view of your new purchase is Richard getting a chauffeur's uniform and have you been practicing your 'Royal' wave:-D

Hi Rosie in view of your new purchase is Richard getting a chauffeur's uniform and have you been practicing your 'Royal' wave:-D

Studebaker President .......... from now on to be known as the Trumpmobile :-D

Hi, I've paid my deposit to take our gmc tipper, think it will be it's first trip to France since it was de-mobed, will also be our first mvt tour, we went for the 70th but as a bystander.

Looking to take my gmc tipper too!

Is there a link to where I can look at signing up?

thete doesn't seem to be much info on anything for the 75th yet!?