meaning of abbreviations

Mrs Hardyferret

Question

• Answers 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

My favourite is not printable unless I want to get thrown off the forum. It's an acronym, much used by Gordon Ramsey. People will say it is an old Saxon word or other such nonsense. When in fact it came about during the late Middle Ages when the law of the land reflected the law of the Christian church. Those guilty of the henious crime of adultery were known to be:

Found Under Carnal Knowledge.

You live and learn eh?

My favourite is not printable unless I want to get thrown off the forum. It's an acronym, much used by Gordon Ramsey. People will say it is an old Saxon word or other such nonsense. When in fact it came about during the late Middle Ages when the law of the land reflected the law of the Christian church. Those guilty of the henious crime of adultery were known to be:

Found Under Carnal Knowledge.

You live and learn eh?

well, lassies are walking down high streets with the same initials enblasoned across their cheasts,.....................just in a different order. :?

A favourite one where I used to work was DGAF (usually just after getting a ticking-off).

Answers on a postcard please...

Don't give a fig!

How about:

CHAV ?

council house and vulgar?

apologies if you reside in a council house, I'm sure you know the tenants that I mean.