• Eastern Block
    • Other

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a 1944 Centurion BARV, a 71 Sabre, 72 Landrover Airportable FFR and 1941 Indian 741,

and the none military stuff, a 1910 Garrett steam roller, 1940 Indian 640, 1948 Indian Chief, Brockhouse Corgies one in NATO Green and series 2 Landrover 109. :sweat:

MOD Edit.. Thread Merged

Edited by agripper
MOD Edit.. Thread Merged

Thought you had a Jeep? Yes I have three jeeps, a Humber "Box", Universal carrier Mk.2*, Airborne trailer, James ML, Mk.1 Welbike,BSA folding bike, the last was "liberated" from a shed along with some more, From Warmwell Airfield in 1947.Steam Charging set,other bits and bobs, and finally a lot of formation badges and genuine WWII airborne uniforms with their red berreys. Not Liberated by me I must add, my little legs would not take me that far.

• 5 months later...

well i have just bought another zil 131 and am supposed to be buying a ferret but someone seems to have gone to ground and I am looking at a saracen next week...really wanted the Ferrett...anyway saracen hopefully will be the next item...so now I have

4 x zil 131

1 x stalwart

1 x 432

scot trac

unimog

argocat x 2

looking at saracen, 12 seater tdi landy and a ferrett if I can contact the fella...