1. 1. What MV do you own?

• British
    • American
    • German
    • Commomwealth
    • Eastern Block
    • Other

Just now, seoirsed said:

FB_IMG_1526064462752.jpg.87be7e94af46016bcff079668cf9b0f5.jpgDSCF7543.jpg.9d87b105c986f50f61270e0c6ae816e7.jpgThree British. One American (UN).Three Irish Army and working on acquiring another Britishl 

FB_IMG_1609688714676.jpg

Nissan Patrol (RD28) IRCON 6 / This vehicle was my service vehicle for 14 months (two duty tours)  while serving with KFOR in Kosovo.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nissan is in good condition. I drove it home from Kosovo via Republic of North Macedonia, Greece, Italy, France taking two ferries. Had no problem except one tyre blowout. She smokes a little but that is common with all of the Nissans when in service. There is a lot of stationary work with the engine running which is not great as the vehicles need to be "driven". I have spent hours at VCP's just waiting and or looking.

ĶNissan is in good condition. I drove it home from Kosovo via Republic of North Macedonia, Greece, Italy, France taking two ferries. Had no problem except one tyre blowout. She smokes a little but that is common with all of the Nissans when in service. There is a lot of stationary work with the engine running which is not great as the vehicles need to be "driven". I have spent hours at VCP's just waiting and or looking.

FB_IMG_1605557464296.jpg

FB_IMG_1605557461060.jpg

FB_IMG_1605557458031.jpg

2 hours ago, seoirsed said:

ĶNissan is in good condition. I drove it home from Kosovo via Republic of North Macedonia, Greece, Italy, France taking two ferries. Had no problem except one tyre blowout. She smokes a little but that is common with all of the Nissans when in service. There is a lot of stationary work with the engine running which is not great as the vehicles need to be "driven". I have spent hours at VCP's just waiting and or looking.

FB_IMG_1605557464296.jpg

FB_IMG_1605557461060.jpg

FB_IMG_1605557458031.jpg

Nice. Not many Nissan Military in US. Armored Rover? Pintle on front? 

1 minute ago, seoirsed said:

My M35 A2C I brought home from Lebanon where I was stationed with the United Nations as part of UNIFIL. After taking possession I shipped it to Ireland via Ashdod in Israel.

Nice. I have an A3. Is yours a whistler? 

Yes. Very distinctive. Also as it is in UN White which is a very white colour it looks bigger than most. I remember being on a run to a show. The other owners said it looked bigger at a distance because of the colour.