CJ5 Swiss Army jeep

My 1970 jeep is for sale.

It has a full MOT and it is free historic tax.

The classic car insurance is pretty cheap too!

The details are, this 24 volt military spec CJ5 Kaiser jeep built in 1970 and exported to Switzerland for their armed forces. This is not a M38A1 or a M606 jeep.

When released from service, it was bought by a Netherlands military vehicle dealer before ownership in the U.K.

I have fitted electric wipers but I have kept the vacuum wipers if you want to keep it original. I have fitted new fuel gauge, a new oil pressure gauge and sender unit and all the electrics have been checked over by a qualified auto sparky and mechanic.

It has a full winter canvas set, five very good NDT tyres and two new batteries.

The side curtains were replaced with a John and Mary W set and the old set are included with the spares coming with the jeep.

The jeep also has the sought after vented windscreen, basically, an inner opening windscreen like the original MB/GPW jeeps.

Last year the jeep had an agreed value of £8500.

A fair price for this jeep is £8000 but I am Open to reasonable offers and I will consider a swap for a Vauxhall Vivaro combi van or the Renault and Nissan version.

Thanks,

George

Mobile 07730450757

Photos to follow later.

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

Edited by Skint George
Upload photos