Highland_laddie

BBC - AFVs now account for 4% of the market

According to the BBC -

The figures show that 7,270 AFVs were sold in January, gaining a 4.2% market share

Sadly not what it seems, despite the acronym AFV being used for a long time to mean Armoured Fighting Vehicles, there is a new kid on the block Alternatively Fuelled Vehicles. So you may soon see lets more cars sporting the window sticker my other vehicle is an AFV.......

pity it would be nice to see more armour on the roads :-D

Julian

According to the BBC -

The figures show

that 7,270 AFVs were sold in January, gaining a 4.2% market share

Sadly not what it seems, despite the acronym AFV being used for a long time to mean Armoured Fighting Vehicles, there is a new kid on the block Alternatively Fuelled Vehicles. So you may soon see lets more cars sporting the window sticker my other vehicle is an AFV.......

Julian[/quote

I

Have two of them and am about to buy another this weekend, a twizy a zoe and we are getting a second long range zoe.

all electric...

According to the BBC -

The figures show

that 7,270 AFVs were sold in January, gaining a 4.2% market share

Julian[/quote

I

Have two of them and am about to buy another this weekend, a twizy a zoe and we are getting a second long range zoe.

all electric...

I have 2 bicycles, human powered.

And I am a bit of a alternative person to some. :coffee:

Fan of alternative fuels, but no decent network for anything but petrol/diesel this far up in the Highlands.

hopefully this will change sooner, rather than later. Until then more 'proper' AFVs on the road please :-)

Agree proper AFV's just put my deposit down on the second Zoe...mars red...or burgundy to most of us...

Our Dodge runs on Solar power....

Let be honest, it all start with zooplankton and algae which uses sunlight to grow.

After a few million years and some rifinement it becomes gasoline.

So our vehicles run on solar power...

tis very true...we are all running our AFV's on solar power, I love that thought...