Sign in to follow this  
Jack

........M1 Carbine

Just taken delivery of my 1st M1 Carbine, thanks Matt, it is a real beauty. Will be in the truck for remembrance Sunday.

:mrgreen:

So does anyone know where I can get an M1 sling from?

Cheers.

Jack.

oh yes,

best add that to my shopping list Karoshi are you listening?

Did Karoshi say yes Oddball, I can't seem to be able to read his post.

Oh Jack so many decisions, long or short, green or tan, leather or canvas, repro or real. I'm not getting caught again like I did with the mirror arm, you NEVER said Left or Right.

Oh Jack so many decisions, long or short, green or tan, leather or canvas, repro or real. I'm not getting caught again like I did with the mirror arm, you NEVER said Left or Right.

Oh flippin heck, I need to talk to someone who is sensible, where's oddball when you need him :roll:

With regards to the mirror arm, it was you who got it wrong, you got me a nice green one, when I really needed a RED one :twisted:

I am off home to let Jesse (Jack Jr) reopen the box..............he is going to love me :D

Guest matt

Jack you do realise it dosen't end with a sling,don't you? you have to have the mag pouch and spare mags,belt,oiler,inert ammo,manual,etc etc etc... 8)

Matt didn't tell me any of this :cry: ..............is there anything in this hobby that doesn't cost money :twisted: :cry:

Hi Jack

Try the Dutch boys at Malvern for a carbine sling, they usually have original WW2 not repro,you might even get lucky and find an original oil bottle.As regards your last question, surely you've worked out the answer for yourself by now?

Regards

Degsy