morris commercial cs8

Ausprey

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario

The manual I was looking for, I cannot find it. I scanned it onto a CD , but I have looked and looked .

The manual is the 1940 manual that MCC put together for all the military models . The book includes stuff like suspension spring dimensions

Mario

The manual I was looking for, I cannot find it. I scanned it onto a CD , but I have looked and looked .

The manual is the 1940 manual that MCC put together for all the military models . The book includes stuff like suspension spring dimensions

Thanks Mike sorry if I am asking all the time but

Without help I could not continue the restoration

Thx for every thing

Mario

• 10 months later...

Hello all sorry for not write for a long time but i had some health problems ,

i want to wish you all and your familys  happy christhmas and a happy new year full off strenght  ,happyness and piece i have started again in the restoration ,does any one have a fuelcock that is in the dash board and a spedogear that is fitted on the gear box for cs8 for sale pls

best regards

mario malta

Mario

Did you receive the last lot of photos I emailed you ? Pics of the bonnet.

Can you email me some pics of the aero screen channel. I think the originals were brass but I really don't know for sure.

Edited by goanna

13 hours ago, goanna said:

Mario

Did you receive the last lot of photos I emailed you ? Pics of the bonnet.

Can you email me some pics of the aero screen channel. I think the originals were brass but I really don't know for sure.

Hello Mike i have send you an e mail that i receved them thank you mike for all the time you spear me. mike about the euro sreens as far as i no the early were brass but they changed to steel mine were still attached to the bulk head

i will attaced few photos , if you need any measurment i can send Mike.

164-6494_IMG.thumb.JPG.8954bb534d463ee1b86ce3d756223822.JPG

20171228_185403[1].jpg

20171228_185414[1].jpg

On 12/30/2017 at 9:06 PM, Ausprey said:

I would like to wish you all ,and your family's a happy New year and thank you for all the help you share

Mario

NEED HELP does any one have or has a CS8 COMPRESSOR as i need some information off haw it is fitted to the chasis any photoes or setch is helpfull thank you as always for your help

MARIO

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/01/2018 at 5:28 PM, Ausprey said:

NEED HELP does any one have or has a CS8 COMPRESSOR as i need some information off haw it is fitted to the chasis any photoes or setch is helpfull thank you as always for your help

MARIO

Some more things done two petrol tanks ready for cs820180129_190701.thumb.jpg.7b42d8a17bf692f92997214b9577d28a.jpgm

20180129_190605.jpg

20180129_190635.jpg

20180129_194821.jpg

1 hour ago, goanna said:

Those tanks look nice Mario. Did you recycle the original end caps and the filler neck ?

On 01/01/2018 at 5:28 PM, Ausprey said:

MARIO

Some more things done two petrol tanks ready for cs820180129_190701.thumb.jpg.7b42d8a17bf692f92997214b9577d28a.jpgm