Help/ Asisstance Please!...

ferretfixer

Hello Erstwhile Fellow Forum Members!

I have purchased a small trailer, that is located in Beaumont, Between Colchester & Harwich CO16 0AT.

The enourmous problem I have is, I cannot collect it!

I do not at present have a vehicle on the road. That has a standard Civy Ball Hitch.

My Military Vehicle is off the road, awaiting a new clutch & cannot move!

Soooooo, my question is: Can anybody help me out & collect on my behalf at all please?

I am located VERY close to the M20 Motorway in Ashford, Kent.

Timeframe is not an issue. Ant the trailer is in good condition & appearance.

The only thing you would need to pick this trailer up. (Apart from a suitably fitted tow hitch!) :-D

Is a trailer light board.

I am obviously willing to pay any expenses incurred. :thumbsup: or indeed, help out with a return favour if needed.

So can anybody assist Me on this difficulty at all?

Thank you one & all, in advance! :iloveyou: Mike. ;)

Edited by ferretfixer

If you'd like to pm me some details I can probably help out . I'm just the other side of Colchester so it's not far from me . In fact I'm going to be working even closer to that area very soon .

Will do, Ill take this to PM with you Dave.

Looks like it's a First come. First served on Helping Me out on this one! LOL. :-D

Many Thanks. :thanx:

Mike

Mike

Dave is 30 miles closer - size wise i think i could tow it with the car ok but I would need to get a civilian trailer board first - I only have one for the Landrover which only has a NATO hitch, so I will be happy for him to have first refusal on the job

Regards

Iain

Will do, Ill take this to PM with you Dave.

Looks like it's a First come. First served on Helping Me out on this one! LOL. :-D

Many Thanks. :thanx:

Mike

Mike

Dave is 30 miles closer - size wise i think i could tow it with the car ok but I would need to get a civilian trailer board first - I only have one for the Landrover which only has a NATO hitch, so I will be happy for him to have first refusal on the job

Regards

Iain

Hello again Iain, That is very kind of you. But it's ok now. Dave has generously agreed to collect on Friday next week.

& deliver over the weekend to Me.

You see! That's what is Brilliant about this forum!

Dispite all the doom & gloom going on at present in this great Country of ours. Like minded Enthusiasts can still band together & support one another!

Absolutely Brilliant, & restores one's faith in People of this great nation of ours!

A BIG thank you to all who have responded with offers of assistance! Great Stuff! :thumbsup:

Final Comment to this requests conclusion.

Dave kindly delivered the Trailer on Saturday. :thanx:

I simply HAVE to say, what a Top Gent He is! His generous offer to collect & deliver to Me. Have saved Me

a very difficult Task. & enabled Me to concentrate on personal matters in a more prioritised way.

It is People like Dave, that make this Hobby such a Pleasure most of the time. & only serves to promote the camaraderie That Binds like minded souls in the same direction!

Meeting People like Dave reinforces my faith even further. About some of the Nicest People we are lucky to have in this Hobby!

David, when you attend W&P next year, Please seek Me out. & have a Beer with Me! It would be my absolute Pleasure! :cheesy:

Thanks for your kind words Mike , as I said I was glad to be able to do something positive to help . It was a genuine pleasure to meet you and spend what was an all too brief visit with you - could have quite happily chatted for the rest of the day . You take care and I will do my best to seek you out if I manage to get to W&P next year .

Does everyone think that W&P will still go ahead next year.

I do not see why there should be any doubts for next year, the new town will not spring up in 8 months. Still a way to go before that happens, a lot of local unrest in the villages over the proposed development.

Why not contact the organiser?

I do not see why there should be any doubts for next year, the new town will not spring up in 8 months. Still a way to go before that happens, a lot of local unrest in the villages over the proposed development.

Why not contact the organiser?

Hi Richard, I was referring to the fact that didn't the organiser from last year end up with a prison sentence with regards to Tax Fraud.

Hi Richard, I was referring to the fact that didn't the organiser from last year end up with a prison sentence with regards to Tax Fraud.

You are confusing War & Peace Revival at Folkestone Race course, with an event organised by Dave King at the Hop Farm, Beltring. There is no connection between this man and W&PR.

You are confusing War & Peace Revival at Folkestone Race course, with an event organised by Dave King at the Hop Farm, Beltring. There is no connection between this man and W&PR.

Ah, I stand corrected, thanks Richard. Hopefully I shall be going with my mate Mark and his Jimmy with me in my Dodge WC51.

Thanks for your kind words Mike , as I said I was glad to be able to do something positive to help . It was a genuine pleasure to meet you and spend what was an all too brief visit with you - could have quite happily chatted for the rest of the day . You take care and I will do my best to seek you out if I manage to get to W&P next year .

Dave, Those who really know Me. Will concur, that I speak as I find! :angel:

Yes indeed, I could chat with like minded enthusiasts such as your good self. Pretty much all Day! :-D

If you see Me at W&P Revival next year. You WILL get the chance to have a 'proper' chat! ;)