Panzerjäger Tiger (P) Elefant to be part of new tiger exhibit?

The Elefant has now arrived at Bovington, visit their Facebook page and there's clips of its journey and arrival.

Yes its here, had the pleasure to help place it in the museum in its position in the display last Friday, the museum will be advertising when it will be available to be viewed so keep an eye out for the press releases.

Al

• 3 weeks later...
Do you think it will be viewable on the 4th feb? I was planning a visit then as it will be my birthday, but if it wont be visible, I will have to wait!

Mark

PLEASE NOTE

To prepare for the new 2017 exhibition, The Tiger Collection, areas of the Second World War hall will be closed from the 9th January until the end of March 2017. Please be aware that the following vehicles will not be viewable to the public:

• Tiger 131

• Elefant

• King Tiger (Pre-Production)

• King Tiger (Production)

• Jadgtiger

• Sturmtiger gun barrel

We apologise for any inconvenience.

yes I saw that on their page, but I was hoping that there would be a chance of the elefant would be visible that is all

I think it is still visible, its just the signage has not been placed around the exhibits.

Also whilst i am here, (to anyone in the know who happens by this comment) how did Bovington's attempts to borrow Samur's running Tiger 2 for Tiger day go?