Having been a trustee of a charity some years back, may I make a suggestion? Get one person who has no knowledge of the subject, but a good buissness head. Does help to wind some of the wilder fantasise we are all prone to. :-D

Tony,

good idea, I have certainly got the business head. But I am full of ideas too...and I have always fulfilled my fantasies...no matter how wild...but I have a long way to go yet...

Paul

we are gearing up to get our first of many planning application in...its a long slow process and to be honest a little daunting because on the whim of a few people, with no vivion it could all end here...well until I find another place, its just that this place is so perfect...

There is always one with the head inserted from underneath and behind. Best of luck.

okay the plans are basically done and the application should be submitted some time early next year...I am hopeful that in 12 months the museum will be open, I will be retired and be focused on doing my museum every day of the week..

I have a few friends who have offered to donate vehicle to the museum, that is brilliant, they get free storage i get another item to display, its a win win situation.  Just got to get the building up first...and then dig in

• Like 1

Must be tempting to drop some of Exhibits on the local planning office. Preferably those that go bang. Noli illigitimi Carbourandum! 

they seem to be supporting me so far...but I don't trust them one bit...

okay the pre planning application is going on for the 12th December, lets see how it goes.

Paul

4 hours ago, paulob1 said:

okay the pre planning application is going on for the 12th December, lets see how it goes.

Paul

Good luck, hopefully it will be smooth sailing.

21 hours ago, paulob1 said:

Paul

All the best, 

Richard