For Sale! 1937 Pattern WW2 British Battle Dress Trousers XL Wool

laboisselle

BD.jpg

Two pairs of good quality repro XL 1937 pattern British Army WW2 wool battle dress trousers.

Ones on the left in very good condition, essentially as new. 'Transitional' type before 37 pattern became 40 pattern; they have 'war economy' plastic buttons. Waist - max 40". Inside leg - 33". £45

Ones on the right, gone through in the right knee and also slightly in the left, plus a couple of other small holes, so will need patches or repair there but otherwise, in good shape. These represent the 'early' 1937 pattern with dished metal buttons. Waist - 35". Inside leg - 34". £30

These are both good to wear to represent any point during WW2 and into the 1950s.

Very good detailed and accurate standard of repro in both cases; correct pockets, ankle blousers, brace buttons, button fly, etc, etc. They don't have the repro white labels in the back of the waistband. You can buy those separately and sew them on yourself, if you're minded - I never saw the point, personally.

I have had these for quite a few years and will never use them again, so may as well go to someone who will. And at this price they are what's commonly known as 'bloody cheap'!

You're going to ask me who made them and I am afraid I can't remember, but I think one pair was Panther Store and the other Pegasus Militaria. Anyway they offer a considerable saving on those available at, for example, Soldier of Fortune and elsewhere (and are better quality than SOF). Check for yourself.

Prices don't include postage.

Happy to take paypal, but buyer covers the fees.

Edited by laboisselle