• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it a mobile bath unit or mobile laundry?

Last guess for tonight Clive, got to be up 6.30am to go to a show.

Crikey 6.30am, but a lucky man if you still have a show to go to. Nope Derek nothing to do with washing of bodies or clothes.

Resume of clues so far:

Mobile

A clutch is somehow involved

Larger than two people

Fairly common, probably everyone on here has seen one, sometimes daily (less A-D)

These have been made in UK & Australia

Was around in 1971

A-D is very common everyone will have seen them. There is a tenuous link to a recent MO.

Go on then Nic

Yes you won't find this on google yet (until a bot has harvested the image)

(Service announcement - going to a carboot so may be a delay in responding, it shouldn't be seen necessarily a delay because someone has got the right answer)

Could it be the rear end of a vehicle. I have a slip-on fire unit ... looks a bit like it. But I can't figure the clutch bit??? Unless we're talking about a clutch of something? Bamboozled.>:(

Getting very warm, it is part of a vehicle.

Clive,

You say clutch is a clue, then you told Bernard that it was bigger than the two of you. That puzzles me as it must be a big component, you also gave a clue that it was made in UK and Australia .......... the only thing I can think of is that it is something to do with a Land Rover as they were built in both countries.

Clive,

You say clutch is a clue, then you told Bernard that it was bigger than the two of you. That puzzles me as it must be a big component, you also gave a clue that it was made in UK and Australia .......... the only thing I can think of is that it is something to do with a Land Rover as they were built in both countries.

Richard well collated, yes it is.

It looks like the floor plan of a landrover driver's compartment (front at top) ?

Yes it is indeed well done!

The shaded areas would be on the floor

Yes

cutting instructions for non slip mats maybe ?

Nope but good idea, but something much more important