Nick Johns

BROOKLANDS MUSEUM Military vehicle day 20th November

Annual well attended MV day, usually 75+ entries, the last mv event of the season at the world famous Brooklands museum near Weybridge, Surrey, Sunday November 20th, located just off Junction10 M25/A3

see whats else is on display, its well worth a visit, brooklandsmuseum.com

Edited by Nick Johns

Reminder, Entry forms in by 7th. November for free entry, otherwise pay on day at the gate

Edited by Nick Johns

I've booked my Matador in. Just got to work out the logistics now. The form says no camping at the museum, so I'll need to overnight somewhere close. Any bright ideas?

Phil

Just realised how daft that question was.

What I meant was: I need somewhere to park overnight, camping in the back of the truck. Scouring the area on street-view it seems to be all double yellows and (low) barriers. I can understand why but the area is not very truck-friendly.

Hi Phil,

you could try Byfleet Road, just off the A3 Cobham/Byfleet exit at Felton Fleet school.

Quiet no through road, not residential....I would suspect you would be fine down there.

Mick

Thanks Mick, that looks good.

Phil

I may well join you there too, safety in numbers & all that.

Strange, the lady who deals with entries (Donna), has always been quick to reply!

i am booked in with ferret, hopefully it will be dry

mick

I called Brooklands too, as I have no tickets and they said that Donna was not well. If no one else has received tickets it might be possible just to turn up, but there was the threat of having to pay to enter without tickets, in which case quite a few MVs might be doing U turns at the exhibitors gate!

Seconded really good day first time to brooklands with the wolf well worth a visit cool place