Army Trials - interesting article in Vintage Roadscene

Highland_laddie

I have to start by saying that I am beginning to become concerned about my state of mind. Having been vaguely considering a british truck project I now find myself the owner of a copy of this months Vintage Roadscene mag. I was in the newsagents about to pick up a copy of CMV when I was drawn instead to a copy of Vintage Roadscene. What is worse is that I'm finding it a good read and I'm wondering where my usual lust for armoured metal monster has gone.......

but

I digress, the reason for posting is that there are several interesting articles of a military vehicle nature I this months mag.

1. Is an eight page spread with lots of good pics of WW11 and postwar trucks on trial (vehicle and driver training)
  2. a fourth instalment on up-cycled british military trucks/lorries
  3. while not strictly military an article on Land Rover fire engines
  4. a second part of an article on the ST4 Snow Cat - again while not about military service and interesting article nonetheless which might appeal to those who have an interest in the military variety.

Hopefully some other forum members might find the info useful. I'm off to see if I can regain my armoured vehicle mojo back :nut: