Dreams come true

talltom

I'll probably never own one - I prefer post war and soft skins don't really do it for me, but I drove a WC51 in this year's ANZAC Day March in Adelaide, and it was a lovely truck. I've got to admit that I was tempted.

I'm sure that you will love it.

Cheers,

Terry

He knows me SO Well!!! ;) To misquote Herman Mellville 'The best of Fun I owe to Dodge and Hound'. I have had a great deal of fun with mine over the years, and still am. The only headache with them can be the brakes. They work perfectly well, but you do need to check and adjust them by the manual.

Congratulations :) Be prepared for the Dodge Dunk though! It seems to be a rite of passage for Dodge owners :D

Happy days !! a gallon or two of cold water down the back of the neck :wow::wow: at the first junction you pull up at is always an interesting start to the journey and focuses the mind on checking the rear canvas for standing water before starting out next time. Or you can cheat and get the cab sheet sewn over the top of the cargo sheet.......... no names no pack drill :cool2:

Pete