Paint for a British Army Stove Mk3

Surveyor

Could I ask yous Sir where in the world you live and wonder if you could edit your profile so that detail shows onthe top right of your posts.

No point me telling you what the NAPA paint code is if you don't live in my neck of the woods

See what I mean? meant in the best possible taste, no offence intended or desired

Could I ask yous Sir where in the world you live and wonder if you could edit your profile so that detail shows onthe top right of your posts.

No point me telling you what the NAPA paint code is if you don't live in my neck of the woods

See what I mean? meant in the best possible taste, no offence intended or desired

Thank you for the comment however the question is in relation to British Army stove so where in the world I am is not relevant it refers to a standard which is relevant. If the stove was New Zealand I would expect the person be able to respond.

With respect Robin's question is perfectly relevant. He is very experienced and is trying to help you, presumably without having any army publications to quote from, you are tapping into a huge pool of knowledge on here but you cannot expect help if you refuse to answer straightforward questions. What's the big secret anyway?

As a side issue any one have copies of the Maintenance manual? Also the operation and parts manual?

I think you will find that cookers like this will be in the series EMER ENGINEERING & MISCELLANEOUS D 300 onwards. Any user manual & parts book would be in the Army Code No sequence. I am at a show so don't have access to look up any details.

PS You say this is a Mk 2, but of what No.1 Mk 2 or No.2 Mk 2 etc?

Edited by fv1609

Surveyor,

sorry for trying to help, but in some cases just because there is a standard there might also be an alternative that is more affordable and more readily available.

Anyway, cheers mate, good luck.

Robin, thanks, being an ex matelot not thinking land workings. Also as work on building sites think in straight lines