BEDFORD MWD or QL parts

andy1960

Anyone got a spare seat for Bedford MW series 15cwts or a QL seat would do. Also after a good fuel tank and any used canvas ..tilt cab and seat covers /cushions... a good usable gearbox and any cylinder head manifold parts...Also the 2 front cab hoops that allow the cab roof to "fold " back... not asking much really !! :-D Many Thanks

Anyone got a spare seat for Bedford MW series 15cwts or a QL seat would do. Also after a good fuel tank and any used canvas ..tilt cab and seat covers /cushions... a good usable gearbox and any cylinder head manifold parts...Also the 2 front cab hoops that allow the cab roof to "fold " back... not asking much really !! :-D Many Thanks

Hello. I have a box with some cy heads and other 28 hp engine bits in.

Hi Andy I have a very good condition QL tank if its the same as the MW ? and an almost perfect manifold, might also have a spare QL seat ?

I have a pair of MW tanks which are solid but have had the outlets change so they have some holes drilled in that would need welding up and one filler neck has been cut in half but I have an OY neck to weld on. I would like £300 or swap.

There are some pictures on an old add on here.

Peter.

Hello. I will sort some photos. Prices flexable/ offers

[ATTACH=CONFIG]118352[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]118353[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]118354[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]118355[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]118352[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]118353[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]118354[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]118355[/ATTACH]