Bedford MW parts required

Davey089

Hello

I wonder if anyone can aim in the right direction for the following parts .

I'm after the studs that hold the radiator grill and canvas screen in place, the vehicle has been in bits that long can't find the damn things :undecided:, a steering wheel nut ,also the following part as in the picture for the dynamo .It's the actual fibre/mica insulators that I need but if anyone has the whole piece they would like to sell I'll take the lot :-) .

Or is there a refurbisher of Dynamos who could possibly sell this part separate as the rest of the Dynamo is fine , also after the handbrake and gear lever boot , I'm sure I've seen someone making the repo's of these .

I've tried Chris Mortar and Norman at Bygone Bedfords but no luck .

Thanks

Dave

IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_1548.jpg

Edited by Davey089

Hello

I wonder if anyone can aim in the right direction for the following parts .

I'm after the studs that hold the radiator grill and canvas screen in place, the vehicle has been in bits that long can't find the damn things :undecided:, a steering wheel nut ,also the following part as in the picture for the dynamo .It's the actual fibre/mica insulators that I need but if anyone has the whole piece they would like to sell I'll take the lot :-) .

Or is there a refurbisher of Dynamos who could possibly sell this part separate as the rest of the Dynamo is fine , also after the handbrake and gear lever boot , I'm sure I've seen someone making the repo's of these .

I've tried Chris Mortar and Norman at Bygone Bedfords but no luck .

Dave

Thanks

Hi Dave. I am Frank from ebay. My contact details. Email pegasus-drive@sky.com Phone 07774931464

Speak to you soon.

Frank