Has anyone been or going to Dunchurch this year. I am thinking of going but would like a little background on the venue as its about 2hrs drive and don't want to get all that way to be disappointed. Had a great long weekend at the YWE show, and made some truly fantastic friends there. Its great to put the faces to the names from this forum. Found some ferret buddy's.

I have been going since the first show and would agree with the comments above,the fire work display is amazing and the pyro that they used for there vehicle display arealso fantastic,definetly going this year.

Simon

I hope it isn't too late for my MV application, I've just submitted the online form & once submitted it refreshes to a blank form, if that's correct? I'll make contact anyway...

Same thing happened to me but I did get an e-mail later confirming I'm booked in - so it's probably OK.

I will be there with my Ferret.

I've not heard anything back yet nick and put my form in before Evesham, so maybe they didn't get it.

I'll try again tomorrow, quite looking forward to this one as it's on my doorstep.(almost literally :cheesy: ).

hopefully meet up again on your run in.

I've not heard anything back yet nick and put my form in before Evesham, so maybe they didn't get it.

I'll try again tomorrow, quite looking forward to this one as it's on my doorstep.(almost literally :cheesy: ).

hopefully meet up again on your run in.

PM sent with Anne's email address John - she's posting out welcome packs end of July. Yes we'll have to arrange a meet point...