bigduke6

WD Matchless Chassis and Catalogue No's

It seems all my pics have gone !!!! can't say I'm too impressed with Photo Bucket, as I've used this for many years then this with no warning......reading on the web its happened to a few.

Luckily I saved most pics on my Mac, but will try and and save my files from Photobucket and move to another image hosting site.

when I recover the pics will repost them. Not much of an update as other things have stopped play, all the frame is ready now for a final coat of Service Brown. But will wait till all the tin ware is ready and do it in one hit.

Yes all my photobucket images disappeared a few weeks back and it's the only way you can post pictures on the WD M20 site. After hunting around on the photobucket site, I found a means to email them for help and complain. Their response was to tell me how to correct the situation in the kind of computer language that I don't understand.......But by the next day, all my pictures returned........I still hate photobucket though!! Ron

I deleted the account and moved pics to Imjur, I had saved all the pics on my Mac so not a problem, will hopefully restore my thread with the original pics etc when time permits.

Yep some of us regular posters on the WD M20 site have had years worth of information pictures blocked by Photobucket. It's quite a disaster really! I'm not going to spend hours trying to reinstate 10 years worth of pictures, so that information is lost unless it's asked for again. I've tried an experimental picture with this site. https://imgbb.com/

Ron

Yep some of us regular posters on the WD M20 site have had years worth of information pictures blocked by Photobucket. It's quite a disaster really! I'm not going to spend hours trying to reinstate 10 years worth of pictures, so that information is lost unless it's asked for again. I've tried an experimental picture with this site. https://imgbb.com/

Ron

I looked at imgbb, when looking around, imjur was mentioned a few times so tried one pic like yourself, seemed ok and no adverts.

Its a disgrace what they did, When you think of others like yourself Ron, who have gone to great lengths to supply info and images to benefit others..... and the time and it takes uploading, downloading etc etc then pulled beneath you in seconds.......

I'm only on this forum and Milsurps, one account with PB I still have and will try remove the albums to imjur or similar. Milsurps have image capture software, so if anyone does pull a stunt like Photo Bucket, the image remains regardless. until you edit your post and remove images.

Struck lucky on ebay regarding a petrol tank or petrol tanks...... one for £13.50 and another for £35.00 both look good and are the pie crust and bayonet fit cap.

a lot better than the one I started with, will clean up and see what is what. Slow progress on everything else, something out of the blue come along and has eaten a lot of my time but hope to get some bits done this weekend and try and replace some of the photo bucket pics in the thread.

Imjur is working quite well.........

Can any one tell me the thread size for the oil flow and return unions on the crankcase ? I just haven't got anything to hand at the present and don't have the case with me but am making some unions to suit the thread that have a hose connections .....

The original pipes are 5/16" and I'm quite sure all the fittings are 1/4 BSP.  Ron