British 12x12 tent with extra canvas and liner

g0ozs

Dear All

Having now got a 9x9 tent and an arctic bell tent, my British Army 12x12 is now surplus to requirements (not least because it is too big to put up on my own safely). The tent originally came from the army surplus and paintball warehouse behind the Cowdray centre in Colchester and I seem to remember paying £450 for it. The kit comprises:

1) A full set of poles and joints - I think I have spares of each

2) Long bag for poles

3) Small bag for joints

4) Two end canvas pieces - lace up style

5) A rather threadbare roof canvas - we got wet at W&P last year when water pooled in it

6) A 12x12 Groundsheet (was £75 plus P&P last year from Anchor Supplies)

7) A white liner (which I bought for £49 plus P&P from H&H surplus since the tent was last used so haven't tested for fit and condition)

8) A catering tent heavy duty 12x12 middle canvas from Anchor supplies - cost £75 plus almost as much again for pallet delivery (which I bought since the tent was last used so haven't tested for fit and condition)

I don't remember getting pegs with it but I can probably find 4 or 6 storm pegs to include in the package. Looking at recent e-Bay auctions the going rate for the basic tent is £300-£400 and I would like to get most of my money back on the ground sheet, liner and catering canvas which I have not used. I would rather have the convenience of selling these together, so I am looking for offers in the region of £550 for the lot.

The tent and accessories have been stored indoors since W&P 2015 and were dried out afterwards!

This is in several pieces and is far too heavy to post so I would much prefer that any potential buyer visits, puts it up, and is sure that they are happy before parting with money and taking it away. I do have a van so can deliver within reasonable distances of East Suffolk - certainly Norfolk, Essex outside the M25 or Cambridgeshire will be OK.

I've attached some pictures of it at W&P at Folkestone last year. I'll add some more next time the grass is dry and I can lay things out in the garden.

I usually work at home on Friday afternoons, and will be at home most Sunday mornings, if anyone wants to arrange to visit and inspect before making an offer, Please contact me via PM here if interested.

I prefer Cash on Collection/Delivery - if paid by cheque, PayPal or bank transfer I will wait for the money to reach my account before releasing the goods.

Regards

Iain

IMG_4211.jpg

IMG_4204.jpg

IMG_4200.jpg

IMG_4214.jpg

IMG_4213.jpg

IMG_4212.jpg