BSA M20 acquired

YK55

I bought myself an M20 today 8-) The previous owner has started restoration but it's been stood a while since then. Plenty of work to do, I'll post details in the 'Restoration Projects' section when I get stuck in, here's a couple of pics.

• 5 weeks later...

Gorgeous, are you planning to keep her in desert colours? Shame about Beltring, think I only spotted one or two BSA's and they were fairly hidden away, always thought it'd be good if, like the German and American (to an extent) re-enactment groups and vehicles, they put most of the British re-enactment groups and vehicles together, with about nine carriers at this years show and plenty of softskins, why not?

Gorgeous, are you planning to keep her in desert colours?

No, I'm repainting it olive drab. The bike has been standing for 7 years since it was painted and there was rust coming through. The pictures make it look better than it really is. This is going to be a complete rebuild, I've already found several things I'm not happy with :| The good news is that it's now going back together though :-)

Hi

Having just finished a RE WD/C I found one of the best sources of all those little bits I needed was the Netley and Beaulieau autojumbles on the weekend of 7/8/9th September this year and of course the Stafford show on 20/21st October. I think your are wise repainting - in the photos some parts seemed 'over' painted? Good luck with your project. Graham