So who IS coming to Bolero????????

Snapper

Don't forget you host Mr Clive D Stevens and his fan club!!!!

I know he has had no internet access for the past four months as he uses mine.

Actually that's probably just because it doesn't cost him anything!

I'll be there as will various other local HMVF members.

Jessie the jeep should be making the long trek down to Suffolk again, having last visited us for Debach open day on 10th June. Some people are keen!!

See you all on Thursday or Friday for a few too many drinks.

8-) 8-)

Good news. The more the merrier. Looking forward to meeting you all. BTW, Clive asked Jack for my phone numbers - but I haven't heard from him . I need to find out where the press lounge is (I think I will be driving it there - AND the cd player is broken!!).

See you Friday AM (before then I have work and tonight is Stryker James' first gig with a band of hopefulls in sunny Southend. He is the bass player and from knowledge this is a cool place to be).

I'ss coming, I'ss coming, I'ss coming - woopee. :-D

See ya all there on Friday evening.

Markheliops

Oh well done that man! Look forward to meeting you Mark and bring some beer - it is Joris's birthday :angel:

And could park your truck away from the GMC's....don't want you stealing the limelight

Just had a call from Bodge :cry: after leaving Cumbria in the early hours this morning his engine has just gone bang 20 mins from Norwich - they are all ok but he is returning home.

I am gutted. :-(

Just had a call from Bodge :cry: after leaving Cumbria in the early hours this morning his engine has just gone bang 20 mins from Norwich - they are all ok but he is returning home.

I am gutted. :-(

That's really bad news... 20mins from Norwich, he was almost there then.. take it he got it recovered :dunno:

Next question.. where's Joris going to sleep.. wasn't Bodge lending him a tent :dunno:

Just spoken to our man Joris - he brought his own tent and is set up in the Dutch field - told him to leave room for me :-D

Back home... just! 9.45pm :cry: :cry: :cry:

lashing rain, umpteen pile-ups and constant traffic jams all the way home

transferred onto 3 recovery trucks with a 2nhalf year old and a 4 month old baby the missus and me with a face like a spanked @rse all the way home...

A sore foot and a nice dent in the side of the car though :-D

might go out & kick it again in a minute :banghead: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :died:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you're all in one piece Bodger.

I've just got most of the car packed and cameras sorted(ish) - one needs cleaning and is driving me nuts. Thank heaven for fotoshop. No point in wasting money on it pre Beltring..with all the heat and dust.

How big is your tent Joris? Got room for a slim chappy??