So who IS coming to Bolero????????

Snapper

Hello folks,

In my capacity as member of the gutter press and all round parasite I am taking the opportunity to get a proper idea who is definitely Bolero bound and what you are bringing along. I'll be honest, I want to get an idea who I need to snap (as many HMVF chaps as poss - is the plan) and who might be willing to allow me to fill a seat/bit of floor so I can snap the convoys properly for CMV - - No pee take involved, I am not making any demands. I don't want to use my car - it won't fit in - but will do if necessary... I have even gone to the trouble of acquring some plain green trousers for the occasion. There are other HMVF members coming to sunny Suffolk who may also be shy of a ride. Hopefully we can all fit in. I've not got a ticket for the dance - no duds and no dancing feet - but if you want snaps of yourselves in full bib and tucker let me know. The rest of us will be looking for a Little Chef or Wimpy Bar, I presume....... Gawd knows where I'll be charging the camera batteries....

Mark B

I'll be bringing my incredibly rare and lovingly restored 1995 Volkswagen Caravelle 2.4 Diesel (It'll probably be the only one there ;-) )

whilst the 'common as muck' dodge stays at home :|

I've got a 12volt/mains plug inverter gizmo so if you need a zap let me know

I can't dance either (just standing upright is a challenge at times)

Don't! I can't come. I'm committed to camping with friends who are almost certainly going to spend the weekend bickering about their inconsequential 'relationship issues'. I'd much prefer to be driving trucks and drinking avgas. Here's hoping the show will be repeated and publicised earlier ( :roll: ) next year.

Looking forward to the photos.

Or bring them with you - we can the all listen :angel:

Or give them the slapping they so richly deserve!

Sadly this has been booked for months so I'm not sure how I can get out of going. I don't mind too much about losing the £20 fee, but I don't think my friends will be very impressed if I tell them I've had a better offer elsewhere :-(

So, let me get this right. Me, Bodge, Jack, Joris, Lee and a few beloved chums/family/outlaws will be there. Phil Zoomer Royal says he will be with us on Saturday. This is a good thing. I was going to have Stryker James with me on Sat/Sun but the chauffuer has buggered orf to Croatia. If he comes back without an M36 I shall be very peaved. If I've missed anyone out of this list it is because I have always traded fast and loose with facts. Ask the wife. Better still, don't...

So, let me get this right. Me, Bodge, Jack, Joris, Lee and a few beloved chums/family/outlaws will be there. Phil Zoomer Royal says he will be with us on Saturday. This is a good thing. I was going to have Stryker James with me on Sat/Sun but the chauffuer has buggered orf to Croatia. If he comes back without an M36 I shall be very peaved. If I've missed anyone out of this list it is because I have always traded fast and loose with facts. Ask the wife. Better still, don't...

Sorry chaps.. looks like I'll possibly be going in the opposite direction now heading Dorset way :cry:

And me & R cubed plus 2 little ones (and a Jimmy of course!)