Aec matador

scotbb

Hi all, selling my Aec Matador to help fund my other matador restoration currently in progress. 1943, 0853 4824,wartime contract V4759 running chassis cab,needing complete restoration, low speed diffs,was used as a tow truck and not registered at moment.picture shows it when it came to my workshop,and has been stored undercover since.

Offers.Thanks Scott call to view.01993882215 daytime 01993881805 eves.N.oxford area.

matador 6.11.200 084 (640x480).jpg

Edited by scotbb

• 1 year later...

Hi Lynn,not sold as yet,still have both matadors,i have djs 965d still in my workshop, cab wood,and floor are done,rear springs sorted along with various bits,was side tracked by a mk1 militant (got it for the crane)which you can see on my facebook:s.b.engineering services ltd. on its maiden run to my local fair.still slowly progressing but thought the other one might go to someone to restore,which is undercover and untouched since i got her.work keeps getting in the way of fun tho!.cheers scott.

P1040381 (640x480).jpg

IMG_5064 (800x533).jpg

• 2 months later...