HMVF knees up...

Jack

We will be having a party then. I love tea. Gallons of it. I also like beer. Food is also nice. So a run into Framlingham for some sort of takeaway frenzy may be worthwhile before the ring pulls go mental.

I am so looking forward to this...and....I'm working! Hahahahahahaha. Sometimes it is good to be me.

MB

Don't worry your phone, mobile and doorbell will ring every 3 minutes from 2.30am onwards Friday morning... that should do it :whistle:

No No No Jack needs to get the truck to the lowloader's yard on Thurs morning as we are leaving at about 8.00am so we can be up there for the Fri morning road run.......

I will be using the GMC on all 3 days trips out and there will be room in the back so if people want to ride see me Thurs / Fri to sort it out.....

What a fantastic weekend, and the little late Saturday night ( early Sunday morning ) HMVF drinking session was a riot!

I got home 23:15 on Sunday, and got the Jeep etc packed away by 00:15.

I'm now looking through my 800+ photos wondering which 700 to post!

Steve

PS Don't anyone ask Jack about Petrol.

Ho Ho

We are home left Bolero HQ at 17.45 and with an hours drive for me to get home from the lowloader it was 23.30 before I got in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got the esentials off truck going to have a thing called a bath ( cant remember what that is ) and then bed.....

Good morning! Its Rosemary here using hubbys computer as my laptop wont work today :? :cry:

What a weekend eh? The boys have just woken up! So have decided to keep them off school for an extra day ;-)

A huge thanks to EVERYONE for a totally fab time :-D :-D

Thank you too for the hospitality and letting Dorien and me ride in your truck!

It was a pleasure :-)

Thank you for looking after the boys :-D It was nice to meet you both, hope to bump into you again somewhere!!