Carrier track questions

ghasp!

I have a few questions for all you carrier owners out there, sorry if they sound obvious:

Are carrier tracks fairly standard or do they differ significantly between models?

Do the widths of the road wheel tyres (where it’s in contact with the track) differ greatly between models?

How easy is it to get hold of replacement track these days and can anyone recommend a supplier?

Thanks in advance - Brian

most carrier track is the same british design but windsor track has a wider gap between the horns because the weels are slightly wider, aussie track will fit but has lead plugs to hold the pins in so looks slightly different as to supply there is a bit about, send kevin powles a pm and seeifhe has any spare

most carrier track is the same british design but windsor track has a wider gap between the horns because the weels are slightly wider, aussie track will fit but has lead plugs to hold the pins in so looks slightly different as to supply there is a bit about, send kevin powles a pm and seeifhe has any spare

Aussie and Kiwi track is wider between the horns than English/ Canadian Carrier track. Aussie/kiwi track is similar to Vickers Light Tank I believe. Not all Local Pattern track was lead plug, it can be rivetted too.

There's a bloke here in NZ who is casting new Local Pattern track, in the early stages of testing it I'm told. I dont know why someone hasn't done the same with English/Canadian track?

Thanks very much for the information, I had no ideas about the different sizes of wheel and track widths between the British /Canadian and the Aussie/Kiwi versions. Just for completeness can someone tell me what the two types of tyre width are?

Thanks again

Brian