Eager Beaver 01FU19 ?

davrix

Hi, I saw this Eager Beaver in Glastonbury a year ago, in a poor state. Have heard recently it has been sold and in now undergoing restoration some where near Bodmin ?? I'd like to get in contact with the new owner and wondered if he may be on this forum ??

Kind Regards

David

Eager Beaver 01FU19.jpg

Hi, I saw this Eager Beaver in Glastonbury a year ago, in a poor state. Have heard recently it has been sold and in now undergoing restoration some where near Bodmin ?? I'd like to get in contact with the new owner and wondered if he may be on this forum ??

Kind Regards

David

Hi David.

I saw this Beaver too.

I brought Jason's other Beaver and restored it to use at the war and peace Show where it performed brilliantly.

IMG_2454_zpsbjctua6a.jpg

I think I have the chaps details who brought the other Beaver - I'll have a look.

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark, It looks very smart now! After visiting Jason in Glastonbury we continued to mid wales where we ended up buying this EB for my friends landscaping business...

IMGP2086.jpg

I do wonder how restoration of 01FU19 is going.... I suspected and now have confirmation: It's a very early example!

Great if you could pm me the contact details - or have the new order reply here!!

Eager Beavers are awesome!

Dave

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know, don't ask how, let us just say I have eagle eyes (and many scars) of an Eager Beaver that may be for sale in Scotland, yes I know I am in Canada.

I am posting it in here as many have been watching this thread.

I am not related or connected to the seller and know nothing more than it is an Eager Beaver and his contacts

Robin