One Day Category H training and driving test day.

terryb

Happy new year! I will be running the one day 'train and test' H licence days again this year. This is, as always, driving one of the latest road legal diesel CVRT's on the road. It's a full day-training am, with further driver training and DVSA Cat H driving in the afternoon. Please PM me for more details.

Terry

Happy new year! I will be running the one day 'train and test' H licence days again this year. This is, as always, driving one of the latest road legal diesel CVRT's on the road. It's a full day-training am, with further driver training and DVSA Cat H driving in the afternoon. Please PM me for more details.

Terry

hi. Very interested more details please

phii

I am happy to recommend Terry's one day H test. I did it a few years ago in his Scorp.

Great fun, especially overtaking the young lady taking a driving lesson in a red ford Ka

up the dual carriageway, the look on her face was priceless!!

I passed no problems, not sure about her though!

Highly reccomended.

Tank%20Teat_zpsnevewfzs.jpg

Here is my daughter having just passed her H test thanks to Terry.

A complete novice, she had never driven or even been in the driving seat of a Scorpion.

After 3 hours instruction from Terry (no input was allowed from me!) the Examiner arrived on schedule and the rigorous test was completed in about 1/2 hour. Needless to say she passed with flying colours.

By the way, the examiner was quite miffed that I had taken a picture including him as it is apparently not allowed (something to do with anonymity in case of disputed failure I gather).

He relented upon seeing the photo with fortuotous rainbow...the weather that day in February was foul.

Her memorable Quote was 'fantastic', best day ever, just like a hundred birthdays!

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...