ferret b60 electronic ignition

tankdiver

Hi

Having over the years replaced points and getting condensers that fail and at times self heal I am now considering going against basic ignition and fitting electronic ignition to my both of my Ferrets and to both of my champs.

I know there is companies out there that will do electronic ignition .has anyone got a good recommendation for the B60 and b40 engine and how much did it cost .

Another question is with the modern fuel and improved ignition now what has people found is the best ignition timing

Both the ferrets and Champs are running great having fitted new leads distributors plugs and modifying the exhaust manifold but I know they can be improved and save fuel and increase performance hense the reason for electronic ignition

Hi

Having over the years replaced points and getting condensers that fail and at times self heal I am now considering going against basic ignition and fitting electronic ignition to my both of my Ferrets and to both of my champs.

I know there is companies out there that will do electronic ignition .has anyone got a good recommendation for the B60 and b40 engine and how much did it cost .

Another question is with the modern fuel and improved ignition now what has people found is the best ignition timing

Both the ferrets and Champs are running great having fitted new leads distributors plugs and modifying the exhaust manifold but I know they can be improved and save fuel and increase performance hense the reason for electronic ignition

Do a Google search for JOLLY IGNITION I hope this helps a bit.

Also on this forum upper right SEARCH for Electronic Ignition System It will give you some great posts about it..

Edited by joeferret