Trying to contact Shaun Hindle

ww2rupert

Hello

I'm wondering if anyone has contact with Shaun Hindle of the east of England military museum?

I bought a 1943 Austin K2 GS lorry off him some 8yrs ago and was just wondering if he could remember any past history on it as he told me it used to be his father's

I have seen pictures of it in the 70's sporting its original rear body, but now doesn't have that, also someone told me if may have been made from an Austin fire engine NFS vehicle?

To be honest I'm not worried if it was as I still enjoy owning it!

I have tried emailing him, sending message via his Facebook page etc, but never get any replies!

If anyone knows him and could ask I would appreciate it I can't help wondering if he might be avoiding me in case he thinks I want to take legal action or anything silly like that!?

Thanks in advance

Colin

Edited by ww2rupert

Hello Colin,

I tried to contact Shaun a few months ago using the phone number and email address he had listed on MILWEB, but received no reply.

If you can post a picture of the truck I can ask my father if he knows any information about it, as he has been a member of the Norfolk military vehicle group for over 30 years, which the Hindle family were active members of.

Regards,

Eddie.

Hello Colin,

I tried to contact Shaun a few months ago using the phone number and email address he had listed on MILWEB, but received no reply.

If you can post a picture of the truck I can ask my father if he knows any information about it, as he has been a member of the Norfolk military vehicle group for over 30 years, which the Hindle family were active members of.

Regards,

Eddie.

Hello Eddie

Thanks for that, I'll post some pics in the next few days when my laptop comes back from repair!

Regards

Colin

I know him he is good guy. I had contact with he. He will be very busy i expect so

much going on there. And he is nearly a celiberty in military vehicle world with many emails and letters. He will cone back to you one day give it some time

• 1 year later...

he is very busy still trading a very straight person to deal with i spoke to him with in the last three weeks i have a contact no but will have to asked if i can give it out he would not avoid you on purpose not that sought of person i do not work for him but trust him as a friend