fv1609

Well what looks like a lever with a handle seems to be some sort of plug on a flex.

The vision of a plug in one orifice and the pump in the other, is starting to make my eyes water....

So presumably the plug is used to prevent the contents of the pump from escaping out of whatever orifice it has been pumped into.

Is it for veterinary or human medical use?

In keeping with CMO tradition it has to be an enema pump...

Ah so you are still around Bernard & I knew I could rely on you getting to the bottom of the problem.

Yes well done Bernard it is indeed Elam's Enema Apparatus for administering quantities up to 20 ounces.

Well what looks like a lever with a handle seems to be some sort of plug on a flex.

The vision of a plug in one orifice and the pump in the other, is starting to make my eyes water....

So presumably the plug is used to prevent the contents of the pump from escaping out of whatever orifice it has been pumped into.

Is it for veterinary or human medical use?

Yes everything fits into a horrifying logic. Yes for human use.

I'm just playing to the audience Bernard as that sort of thing seems popular, I thought Richard was already onto it.

I will steer clear of detailed instructions for use but I think we can appreciate its operation. I wouldn't want to upset anyone's sensibilities & certainly don't want any sniggering from the back of the class.

Just part of one phrase sets the scene "great care must be taken not to wet the bed as much mischief and discomfort may be caused"

I had been expecting early on for someone to suggest that this was RAMC equipment but it ain't of course.