Nazi gold train found in Poland?

Only got around to watching the documentary last night with my daughter, agree with previous post try a drill, the area where they think the siding was could have formed that shape from landslip.

Also my 19 year old daughter said why not dig the shafts that were there

Only got around to watching the documentary last night with my daughter, agree with previous post try a drill, the area where they think the siding was could have formed that shape from landslip.

Dig at the supposed air-shaft locations , don't spoil the story. Dan Snow was a ' guest ' inside the security fence - therefore I wonder if the dig was sponsored by the BBC ???

Edited by ruxy
spelin

Was it actually worth watching for 59 mins? Was there anything that was revealed that we didn't know already from the links on here?

It's not so much that I'm necessarily averse to wasting 59 mins, but there is no broadband here & I have to go on line through a 4G network & I always seem to end up close to my allowance :-(

yeah those guys really got stuck on their GPR images and the imagination runs wild. I admit I got caught up in it too, the only difference was it didn't cost me $37K Euros. The ventilation shafts might have been a better bet

Was it actually worth watching for 59 mins? Was there anything that was revealed that we didn't know already from the links on here?
well it led me to a series called Nazi Megastructures and that was a really good watch. Originally called Nazi Megaweapons but they renamed it for some odd reason.

The things the Nazi's built were unbelievable and the cost in Reichmarks and human lives was astounding.Like something ordered by a lunatic, which of course they were.

It's not so much that I'm necessarily averse to wasting 59 mins, but there is no broadband here & I have to go on line through a 4G network & I always seem to end up close to my allowance :-(
that sucks, if my house had an allowance on internet time we'd blow it thru it in half a day or less

Mužík began his hunt three decades ago and recently teamed up with Sudeten German Helmut Gänsel, a former employee of the Czech intelligence service who interrogated General Klein after the war.

the next 30 years are going to really pay off though. :-D

This reminds me of all my fishing trips, most of the time we don't catch fish but we go just to get out and do something.

• 1 month later...

It was mainly women and children .. the **** sheet couldn't even do basic research.

http://www.feldgrau.com/wilhelmgustloff.html

Also the Russians did dive it and blew up the mid section.

Unlike the Titanic, it did not take years to establish where the wreck of the Gustloff lay. An accurate position recorded during the sinking (55.07N, 17.41E) and relatively shallow waters (45m/150ft) near the Stolpe Bank make it easy to locate. Sometime after the war has ended, it is alleged that the Soviets visit the wreck and scour for objects of interest. Rumours of a cherished Soviet treasure - the Amber Room - in the cargo hold may have provoked a visit. They blow up the mid-ship section to cover their tracks – leaving only the bow and stern reasonably recognizable. Other items have been pilfered from the wreck including the anchors and props. Today, the wreck is officially designated as a grave site and is off limits to divers by order of Polish authorities. However, some dives have been made recently, particularly by Mike Boring and his team in May 2003.

Edited by lowfat

Slow news day as is on the Australian news website now.....At least there is a bit more accuracy

http://www.news.com.au/world/british-treasure-hunter-says-wreck-of-mv-wilhelm-gustoff-on-which-9500-died-hides-hitlers-lost-gold/news-story/87225b20637ac887d2d353b44982b59c

Edited by fesm_ndt
typo

Another load of DM garbage, if there ever was anything there the Russians would have recovered it years ago.

100% agree , what with complete sunken WW2 warships recently (2 weeks ago) reported as missing (it seems taken for scrap steel) .

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/16/three-dutch-second-world-war-shipwrecks-vanish-java-sea-indonesia

and now this :-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-38144450

The missing ships in SE Asia was very well known as was on the historical groups whilst I was there and nothing was done to stop it. Just about every ship of note sunk an the onset of the Japanese attack no longer exist, although designated war graves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Prince_of_Wales_(53) In October 2014, the Daily Telegraph reported that both Prince of Wales and Repulse were being "extensively damaged" with explosives by scrap metal dealers.[41]

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

always amazed me on the news footage, the guys are on one side saying there's a tunnel on this side, but quite clearly seen on the opposite side are several concrete vent shafts that obviously served underground areas of some sort. I know where I'd be digging.....

• Up 1

On 9/13/2018 at 1:31 PM, terryb said:

always amazed me on the news footage, the guys are on one side saying there's a tunnel on this side, but quite clearly seen on the opposite side are several concrete vent shafts that obviously served underground areas of some sort. I know where I'd be digging.....

Do they think the shafts are rigged to prevent entry that's why digging else where

• 8 months later...

Is this the next phase?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/does-this-hatch-lead-to-hitlers-lost-riches-treasure-hunters-discover-entrance-hidden-beneath-a-tree-that-they-believe-leads-to-bunker-where-£250million-amber-room-is-stashed/ar-AACGaEh?ocid=spartandhp