Fire extinguishers

N.O.S.

Finally I have found some old style CO2 extinguishers approximating to the U.S. WW2 pattern - these are 6" diameter which are a perfect fit for the Diamond T 969 etc running board brackets. Overall height over top of lever is 27 1/2".

The added advantage of these 5kg refurbished units is that they are useable.

What I am looking for now is a couple of the larger size - 6 3/4" diameter (see 3rd pic) - if anyone can help please let me know!

CO2 1.jpg

Larger type - can anyone help?

CO2 3.jpg

CO2 2.jpg

CO2 Extinguishers are dangerous in confined spaces - asphyxiating.

BCF are now banned (in everyday use apart from aircraft and military)

Diana

Finally I have found some old style CO2 extinguishers approximating to the U.S. WW2 pattern - these are 6" diameter which are a perfect fit for the Diamond T 969 etc running board brackets. Overall height over top of lever is 27 1/2".

The added advantage of these 5kg refurbished units is that they are useable.

What I am looking for now is a couple of the larger size - 6 3/4" diameter (see 3rd pic) - if anyone can help please let me know!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]106662[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]106661[/ATTACH]

Larger type - can anyone help?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]106663[/ATTACH]

R3 - possibly, but that is a WW2 vintage extinguisher, and I'm looking for a couple more (or a similar new type) as part of a MV restoration, not for use.

The refurbished DT sized ones (not WW2 but relatively recent manufacture, maybe 10+ years old - CO2 units now seem to be smaller diameter and wrong shape) are intended as cosmetic accessories - being a very close approximation to the original style, but happen to have the advantage of being capable of use.

Sam - the brackets are very scarce and I've only come across one original extinguisher for sale, and that was in USA (hence these look-alikes).

Edited by N.O.S.