Jack

A&E registering an interest to attend...

Very interested! About 10 of us in 41st armoured infantry kit and George with his M3 international half track, loved the last A&E!!

doug

Hi Jack

To the 2 Questions you have asked about a&e 2016

I would like to bring my ward la france up and 2 people but maybe 4 as not sure yet

Many thanks

Kevin

Option 1

BSA WM20 and just me

or...if I get one by then

Option2

GMC 353 and crew of 2 or 3

Kit

Hurry up and get one then 😉

Hi Jack, woops, better put put myself down with the M20 and possibly a couple of foot troops;) Also, I have another possible 3-4 DR's with 2 x Ariels, Matchless G3L and a Norton, may be a RE as well.:-)

Evening all! After registering an interest do we wait for an invite to attend? As its only 6 weeks until the event i would have though i might have heard something by now. Hoping to attend with a hippo, qlr & halftrack.

We took part in both the previous events with our hippo so thought would be nice to take part again.

Edited by hippotastic

Evening all! After registering an interest do we wait for an invite to attend? As its only 6 weeks until the event i would have though i might have heard something by now. Hoping to attend with a hippo, qlr & halftrack.

We took part in both the previous events with our hippo so thought would be nice to take part again.

Evening!

We started taking entries today. We have spoken to most over the months and as we are limiting numbers this time -we are primarily taking armour bookings first. Then, once we know what space we have left, we will then open up to the heavies.

If you want to book your halftrack in, then let us know here and we will send you the details of how to book in.

Cheers,

Jack.

Evening!

We started taking entries today. We have spoken to most over the months and as we are limiting numbers this time -we are primarily taking armour bookings first. Then, once we know what space we have left, we will then open up to the heavies.

If you want to book your halftrack in, then let us know here and we will send you the details of how to book in.

Cheers,

Jack.

I spoke to Jim a while back about bringing my M3 Scout Car, is that still OK ?

Andy Norman

I spoke to Jim a while back about bringing my M3 Scout Car, is that still OK ?

Andy Norman

Absolutely Andy!!! :D

Hi jack

came along to the first one with a jeep is it poosible if room to bring a gmc instead throughly enjoyed last time. It would me and one other.

Hi jack

came along to the first one with a jeep is it poosible if room to bring a gmc instead throughly enjoyed last time. It would me and one other.

Morning!

We are just taking armour bookings at the moment then the heavies. Once we know where we are with that, then we can see what space we have left for GMC's etc :-)

Can any owners of either of the following, M8, M20, Halftrack, White scout car, M4HST, who would like to attend please contact either Jack or myself so we can get you and your crew booked in.

We have the tanks sorted we now need to get the other armour done before we go onto the heavy soft skins.

Thanks Jim.

Can any owners of either of the following, M8, M20, Halftrack, White scout car, M4HST, who would like to attend please contact either Jack or myself so we can get you and your crew booked in.

We have the tanks sorted we now need to get the other armour done before we go onto the heavy soft skins.

Thanks Jim.

Hi Jim ☺

Are we armour or heavy soft skin? Only asking because the cube meister is worried we are not on the list 😃

Just a thought, but could we help The Keep Museum out with a bit of stuff? (A few guns and lads in uniform.)

Hi Rosie, Dont worry you are on my list, just sent you a pm.

Jim.

Thanks 😘😘😘

Replied xxx

Due to lack of time thanks to work (always gets in the way of things) halftrack wont be ready in time for the event.. :embarrassed:

Hippo and QLR ready an waiting in the wings though...