SA80s

Giz56

Does anyone know where i can get some SA80s

I have found some on line for some REALLY stupid money but i am after 3 for my display.

if not i maybe have to go done the BB route but REALLY done want to...

Thanks

Cris Wiles

Hi Cris, Airsoft do a new "Metal" electric SA80 which I have been told looks and weights about the same as the real thing and its around £400 I think, havent held one myself but a friend runs an airsoft site and said they do look very good and alot cheaper than the real thing.

Might be worth a look.

that sounds cool

where can i examin one of these rare beasts...

Would be best to do a search of airsoft company's in your area and give them a ring to see if they stock them that way your can handle one before you look for the cheapest supplier.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a SA80 BB gun last year from airsoft warehouse.A really,really impressive piece of kit.I first saw it on display at military odyssey last year.I was that impressed by it i put a deposit on it right away.Ive handled a few SA80,s and this was the closest by far to the real thing.Same weight,feel,and i would swear they have used some real parts in the build.I paid £320 for mine.

Cool I had a look at the ones in battle orders... thought they where pretty naff

I am going to wait till War and Peace so i can fondle a few

The airsoft one at battle orders is just the plastic one no matter what it says on the site.

The ones at special airsoft supplies are ones I've handled and are amazing quality

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

its is very very good, all metal apart from the ABS where it should be and the rubber butt. the bolt moves when shooting and is a direct copy of the £300 + ones :-D

the box comes with full picture diagram instruction book, screw driver (for mounting the sights) sight adjustment tool :-D

any one local to me (ashford in kent) is more then welcome to come look, or if you want to drive im happy lol