Triumph 3HW Owner

Hi, I have just entered the world of military vehicle ownership. Aways wanted a jeep but not enough space at the moment so a motorbike seemed a good alternative. I already own a classic triumph sports car so I thought a 1944 Triumph 3HW motorbike would make good garage company. Currently struggling to source certain parts but I am hoping the forum will assist. Also looking for advice on how, if possible, to track the motorbikes military history. I do not even hold a motorbike licence so interesting times ahead.

Andy

Hi, I have just entered the world of military vehicle ownership. Aways wanted a jeep but not enough space at the moment so a motorbike seemed a good alternative. I already own a classic triumph sports car so I thought a 1944 Triumph 3HW motorbike would make good garage company. Currently struggling to source certain parts but I am hoping the forum will assist. Also looking for advice on how, if possible, to track the motorbikes military history. I do not even hold a motorbike licence so interesting times ahead.

Andy

Welcome Andy, from another Andy with a3HW! Also currently without a motorbike licence. Will worry about that once the bike is finished! Seriously this site has been an immense help!

Welcome to the HMVF, don't fancy you having to take a bike test nowadays it's a minefield now. When I took mine it was a ride round the block and a quick emergency stop with a few questions thrown in :D

Welcome Andy, from another Andy with a3HW! Also currently without a motorbike licence. Will worry about that once the bike is finished! Seriously this site has been an immense help!

hi everyone i just join this site .i m just finishing my 3hw triumph .if anybody know where i can get an engine let me know thanking you gillles