Beavertail Transport Reqd

I need to get my Albion BY5 moved from a farm nr Wrexham to Bristol but I need a 18 tonne Beavertail to move it. The roads on my estate are very narrow so a low loader cannot be used so a 7.5/18 tonne beavertail needed.

I have tried contacting haulage companies from Cheshire and in the Bristol area but get 1) no replies, 2) only have a low loader, 3) high prices to move it and I mean high - £1000 !!!!. So looking for any members who might own such a vehicle and help or recommend any companies who can move it at a cheap price.

The lorry is 22 foot long, 10'-10" high on the four towers, 7'-6" wide and is about 3.5 tons in weight.

Many Thanks.

Paul Burns.

why couldn't you use a company such as recovery with a slide and tilt?

Hi.

Have tried these companies and some say will get back to you about it and hear nothing or the prices are more than my monthly mortgage !.

I like so many supporters of this hobby have to be careful of over spending money on restoration as it can speed up like a runaway train and don't want the choice of 'Me or the lorry'.

Hi.

Have tried these companies and some say will get back to you about it and hear nothing or the prices are more than my monthly mortgage !.

I like so many supporters of this hobby have to be careful of over spending money on restoration as it can speed up like a runaway train and don't want the choice of 'Me or the lorry'.

Maybe worth having a word with paulbrook on here