Sean N

Albion 6x4 10 ton Machinery RE

Just reviewing the topic, it looks like yours, the one David Crouch had, REME museum, the one near Bath, the one near Degsy, the Muckleburgh one, and the one from Silsoe (assuming none of those are dead or double counted) plus unknowns.

Edited by Sean N

Just reviewing the topic, it looks like yours, the one David Crouch had, REME museum, the one near Bath, the one near Degsy and the one from Silsoe (assuming none of those are dead or double counted) plus unknowns.

haha so 3 still fitted with equipment, but maybe more as yet unconfirmed ;)

Just reviewing the topic, it looks like yours, the one David Crouch had, REME museum, the one near Bath, the one near Degsy and the one from Silsoe (assuming none of those are dead or double counted) plus unknowns.

And as I previously mentioned at the the start of this thread, I saw last year an unrestored Albion machinery truck at the Muckleburgh collection in Norfolk

Edited by Nick Johns

And as I previously mentioned at the the start of this thread, I saw last year an unrestored Albion machinery truck at the Muckleburgh collection in Norfolk

Yes of course, I know that one, its empty in the back and is in pretty poor condition, I did have a look round that one a few years back.

This is the Muckleborough one:

Albion truck

That looks as though it's seen better days!

Sorry Nick, my confusion. Somehow I'd got the impression the Muckleburgh one was Ashcollection's one. List edited to suit.

One of these sat out the back of 17 port and maritime workshops at Marchwood, it was still there when I left in 1980. Only time it moved was to get it's monthly service about 100yds down the road and back.