Land Rover larkspur help

lozzaboy

I should have a few of the 12 way cables somewhere - I 'll PM if I find them - I would be interested in swapping them for the O-Box if it's left over (I need one to use a R-210 standalone)

Iain

73 de G0OZS

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I have been putting together a C13 station, been finding all of the bits , nearly there .

I have two Larkspur battery boxes, these mount to the Land Rover floor ?

The short dog bone lead from the PSU to the set is almost impossible to find .

A chap in NZ sent me some NOS C13 modules ..thanks Brent !

Mike

Hi there

I have just a fair collection of larkspur bits and pieces including control boxes and cables.

I am still sorting it all out but if there are any particular bits you need give me a shout.

If you are down Suffolk way I am between Ipswich and Colchester and you would be welcome to try bits out to see what cables fit etc.

I think I saw B box mentioned and im sure ive got one of those

Not anymore, I was lucky enough to get it the other week :-D which was lucky as it was very useful for helping me identify how to fit and connect up the new radio set :-) but still unsure if I need to take power from the vehicle to an LT box and then from there to the LT boxes on each set or if I can just connect both set's LT boxes up straight to the vehicle power???

12794525_10153302271722274_4411615420391159507_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...